Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 68 (grade d), while the potential is 79 (grade c)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Stunning Family Home
- Six Bedrooms
- Super Living Accommodation
- Highly Sought After Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- Five Reception Rooms
- Gardens To Three Sides
- Adjoining Paddock
- Fabulous Positioning
- Internal Viewing Essential
** AND EXECUTIVE SIX BEDROOM BARN CONVERSION WITH STUNNING VIEWS** The perfect eclectic mix of a characterful barn conversion with contemporary, modern day amenities. The property is accessed via a private lane, and is surrounded by local countryside with long distant views towards Pendle Hill and Kemple End, and yet still located within easy access to both Whalley and Clitheroe town centres, all local amenities including: schools, shops and transport links, this property proves to be the ideal family home! This breathtaking, unbelievably spacious family home offers multi flexible living, with integrated separate living accommodation. The property is warmed by Oil fired central heating, is fully double glazed and briefly comprises; Entrance Vestibule, Entrance Hallway, Dining kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Office, Snug Boot Room, Large ground floor Bedroom with a three piece En Suite, Cloak Room, Large 30ft Sitting/Games Room, a second Kitchen with utility room off. To the first floor are four good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom suite, a spacious lounge with feature multi fuel stove, and a master suite with three piece En Suite facility. Externally the property benefits from having gardens surrounding to three sides, and adjoining paddock, a large gravelled drive for seven or eight cars and a double detached garage. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the sheer size, layout, and accommodation that is on offer with this truly tremendous family home!
- UPVC double glazed front entrance door leading through into entrance porch.
- Entrance Porch
- UPVC double glazed window, feature stone meter cupboard and double doors leading through into entrance hallway.
- Entrance Hallway
- Stairs leading to the first floor, central heating radiator, feature beams and under stair storage.
- Ground Floor WC
- A two piece suite briefly comprising of a low suite WC, wash hand basin, central heating radiator and extractor fan.
- Games Room
30'1 x 19'Large wood framed double glazed window and two central heating radiators.
- Original Dining Room
14'11 x 13'1UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiators and solid bamboo flooring.
- Bedroom Six
19'0 x 11'0A ground floor bedroom with UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, beamed ceiling, fitted wardrobe with vanity unit.
- En Suite
- A three piece en suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, partially tiled elevations, vinyl flooring, extractor facility and central heating radiator.
- Range of high gloss cream wall and base units, tiled splash backs, wooden block worktops, 'SMEG' four ring gas hob with extractor canopy over, 'Zanussi' double oven, integrated 'Baumatic' microwave, granite sink with drainer and mixer tap, integrated 'Smeg' dishwasher, feature under unit lighting, spotlighting, two uPVC double glazed windows, tiled flooring and a beamed ceiling.
- Utility Room Including WC
9'10 x 7'11Situated off the kitchen the utility room houses the central heating boiler, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed rear entrance door.
Sliding door through to WC which comprises of a low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
5'1 x 11'0UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, beamed ceiling and solid wood flooring.
- Situated off the office is a snug comprising of 'Parquet' flooring, beamed ceiling, uPVC double glazed window and four wall light facilities.
- Second Kitchen
9'0 x 12'10Range of wall and base units with laminate worktops, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink drainer and mixer taps, uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, beamed ceiling with a feature stone wall.
- Utility Room
9'1 x 4'1Tile flooring, plumbed for washing machine with a uPVC double glazed rear entrance door.
- Split level landing with smoke alarm point, 'Velux' window, central heating radiator and two storage cupboards.
- Bedroom One
14'11 x 17'1UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, range of fitted wardrobes with vanity units, central heating radiator and beamed ceiling.
- En Suite
- A three piece en suite with a low level WC, wash hand basin, walk in shower, direct feed shower over, tiled elevations, wood effect vinyl flooring, central heating radiator and two uPVC double glazed windows.
- Reception Room One
25'11 x 18'1Bamboo solid wood flooring, two uPVC double glazed windows, three central heating radiators, feature beamed ceiling, feature stone fireplace with multi-fuel stove and stone hearth.
- Bedroom Two
16'0 x 11'0Range of fitted wardrobes with vanity units, central heating radiator, feature beamed ceiling and uPVC double glazed window.
- Bedroom Three
10'0 x 12'10Central heating radiator, beamed ceiling and two uPVC double glazed windows.
- Bedroom Four
15'1 x 7'10Central heating radiator, range of fitted wardrobes and desk with a uPVC double glazed window.
- Bedroom Five
14'1 x 7'11Central heating radiator, skylight and access to under eaves storage.
- A three piece house bathroom with a low level WC, wash hand basin, corner bath with electric shower over, partially tiled elevations, tiled effect flooring, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
- The front of the property benefits from a spacious gravelled driveway providing ample parking for a number of vehicles and leading to detached garaged. A generous sized front garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and trees to borders.
- Double Garage
26' x 21'0A double detached garage with electric up and over doors, power supply, electric, lighting and uPVC double glazed window.
- To the side of the property is a paved and gravelled area with greenhouse and open wooden framed seating area.
- Measuring approximate 1.8 acres and adjoining the property, the paddock is securely fence with a grass surface.
- Immediately to the rear of the property is a beautiful, spacious laid to lawn garden with flower and shrub borders and adjoins open farm land. There is a paved patio area for summer entertainment.
- To arrange a viewing or for more information, please contact the office on 01200 422824.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 26972605
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.