The current EPC rating of this property is 72 (grade c), while the potential is 84 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- No Chain Delay!!
- Semi Detached Property
- Well Presented
- Ideal Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Viewing Essential
MODERN THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN THE HEART OF MONTON VILLAGE!!!! Keenan''s Estate Agents are excited to present to the market this well presented three bedroom semi detached property located in the much sought after area of Monton Village. Internally, the property briefly consists of an entrance into a spacious and welcoming hallway. This provides access to two good sized reception rooms, with the second reception room leading to an open plan contemporary fitted kitchen. To the first floor are three generously sized bedrooms and a modern four piece bathroom suite. Externally, this fantastic home has and enclosed garden to the front and a low maintenance enclosed garden with a decked patio area with Astroturf to the rear. Viewings can be arranged by calling our sales team today at your earliest convenience.
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC front entrance door, UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, smoke alarm, picture rail, wood effect flooring, stairs to the first floor with under stairs storage and doors to two reception rooms.
- Reception Room One
13'4 x 11'2UPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, picture rail, contemporary electric glass fireplace, television point and wood effect flooring.
- Reception Room Two
18'4 x 14'4Central heating radiator, picture rail, wood effect flooring and UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear.
- Kitchen Area
- UPVC double glazed window, range of wood effect wall and base units with wood surfaces and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel circular bowl sink, oven in a high rise unit, five ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled effect flooring and a UPVC door to the side of the property
- UPVC double glazed window, smoke alarm and doors to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
- Bedroom One
13'5 x 10'11UPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, picture rail, fitted sliding wardrobes and a wood effect flooring.
- Bedroom Two
14'1 x 11'UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and a picture rail.
- Bedroom Three
7'10 x 6'10UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and a picture rail.
9'1 x 6'11Four piece suite comprising: low suite WC, wall hung wash basin, panelled bath with a shower/mixer tap, corner shower cubicle with a direct feed shower, PVC panelled ceiling with spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, tiled elevations and flooring and a UPVC double glazed frosted window.
- Gated garden.
- Decked covered patio area and an artificial lawn.
- Agents Note
- The property is Freehold and Council Tax band B.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 27595508
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.