The current EPC rating of this property is 42 (grade e), while the potential is 57 (grade d)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Spectacular Farmhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- En Suite to Master
- Formal Rear Garden
- Stables and Two Acres
- Approximately Two Acres of Woodland
- Equestrian Property
Cuttock Clough Farm is a charming farmhouse situated in the idyllic location of Waddington. This property is perfectly situated for rural living yet close to Clitheroe town centre and commuter links such as the A59 and railway to Manchester. This spacious and flexible property is well maintained throughout to impeccable standard creating the comforts of modern living alongside sympathetically retained original features. The spectacular dining kitchen creates a central hub to the home with doors opening on the the formal rear garden. This is the perfect home for lovers of the outdoors. Set in approximately four and a half acres, with stables at the bottom of the garden, this property has potential for further development. If you require any further information, or wish to organise a viewing please do not hesitate to get in contact with the Clitheroe Branch on 01200 422824.
- Ground Floor Entrance
- Front entrance door into sitting room.
- Sitting Room
17'1 x 11'3Two double glazed Georgian windows, one with a stone window seat, exposed beams to ceiling, spotlights, two wall light facilities, central heating radiator, television point, fitted wood storage units, centrepiece multi fuel stove in exposed recess with beamed mantle and stone base, parquet flooring and doors to the kitchen and dining room.
- Dining Room
17'3 x 14'8Double glazed Georgian window with stone window seat, beams to ceiling, smoke alarm, four wall light facilities, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor, parquet flooring, under stairs storage and doors to the lounge and kitchen.
16'11 x 11'1Two double glazed Georgian windows, both with stone window seat, central heating radiator, three wall light facilities, television point, exposed beams to ceiling and a centrepiece multi fuel stove in exposed stone recess.
- Dining Kitchen
21'4 x 15'3Solid light oak wall and base units with two glazed units, a pull out larder unit and carousel unit with pan drawers, granite worktops, complementary tiled splash backs, inset one and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap, space and gas supply for extensive range cooker with fitted Rangemaster extractor hood, built-in Bosch dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, under unit lighting, electric underfloor heating, spotlights, smoke alarm, television point, Oyster Slate flooring, two double glazed Georgian windows, skylight, sliding patio door to rear garden with a double glazed surround and a door to the utility.
10'4 x 4'8Double glazed window, plumbing for washing machine, vent for dyer, central heating radiator, water treatment system, boiler, Oyster Slate flooring, alarm box, fuse box, electric meter and a door to the rear.
- Smoke alarm, central heating radiator and doors to bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four and bathroom.
- Bedroom One
12'11 x 11'5Double glazed window, two central heating radiators, television point and a door to the en suite.
- En Suite
- White three piece Nostalgia suite with a lower base WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with direct feed shower, panelling to dado height, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, spotlights, extractor fan and a double glazed Georgian window.
- Bedroom Two
10'10 x 13'3Double glazed Georgian window, central heating radiator and a television point.
- Bedroom Three
13'4 x 10'8Double glazed Georgian window and central heating radiator.
- Bedroom Four
11'3 x 11'Double glazed Georgian window, central heating radiator and television point.
- White three piece suite comprising of a high suite WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with direct overhead shower, white partially tiled elevations, panelling to dado height on one wall, central heating radiator, spotlights, extractor fan, tiled flooring and a double glazed Georgian window.
- Ample gravelled parking with laid to lawn formal gardens and bedding, numerous outhouses including a log store, a flagstone paved patio and walkways, gravelled drive heading up to the stables, a septic tank, oil tank, two wooden sheds and security lighting.
- Formal laid to lawn garden with feature bedding and planted borders, a flagstone paved patio and walkways. There is also outdoor lighting and water supply to the rear of the property. The land is divided into approximately two and half acres of enchanting woodlands with Waddington stream running through it and three fields which measure to approximately two acres. Two 12' x 12' stables and a 12'6 tack room with moderate yard. The stables also benefit from water and electric lighting.
- Agents Note
- Council Tax band F.
The property runs off spring water, has a septic tank and oil heating.
Planning Permission for Garage
new Worcester boiler fitted October 2016
Heritage powder coated aluminium double glazed windows fitted throughout in September 2016
- From the Clitheroe direction continue through the village of Waddington onto Slaidburn Road. Just over a mile after leaving the village turn right onto Mill Lane and follow the lane for approx. 300, over a small bridge, and Cuttock Clough Farm is on the left hand side.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 27619260
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.