The current EPC rating of this property is 57 (grade d), while the potential is 74 (grade c)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Large Terraced House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Garden Room
- Large Family Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Intriguing Outbuildings
- Tasteful Decoration
**BEAUTIFUL AND CHARACTERFUL FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, INCLUDING PARKING AND GARAGE** This beautifully presented four bedroom terraced property, is in the popular area of Wilpshire, close to local amenities and network links. Close proximity to outstanding OFSTED rated primary schools. This home is perfect for any family and comprises briefly of; A grand entrance hall with parquet flooring and access to both reception rooms that contain beautiful central fire places, also access to the dining room which leads into a stunning kitchen with garden room and downstairs WC. The upstairs comprises of a split hallway with stairs up to the three spacious double bedrooms towards the front of the house and stairs up to another bedroom and three piece family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a rear yard, parking and garage. and a large garden towards the front of the property with steps down the main road, it has a private feel to it. There are also solar panels on the roof which belong to the property.
- Wood framed front door to the porch.
- Coving to the ceiling, dado rail, stone floor, gas meter storage cupboard and door to the hall.
- Coving to the ceiling, dado rail, two central heating radiators, network points, doors to three reception rooms, under stairs storage, stairs to the first floor and parquet flooring.
- Reception Room One
17'10 x 14'1UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, brick fire place with log burning stove, coving to ceiling, picture rail and television point,
- Reception Room Two
16'3 x 12'4UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, picture rail, tiled fire place with gas fire and double doors to the dining room.
- Reception Room Three
12'10 x 10'3UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, brick fire place, coving to the ceiling, fitted storage, laminate flooring and door to the kitchen.
12'3 x 10'1UPVC double glazed window, cream wall and base units, granite work tops and up stands, combination boiler, stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap, four ring NEF induction hob, extractor hood, built in oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer, spotlights, tiled flooring with electric under floor heating and open to the garden room.
- Garden Room
7' x 5'8UPVC double glazed windows both sides, UPVC double glazed door to the rear garden and door to the WC.
- White two piece suite comprising of a low basin WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a UPVC double glazed frosted window.
- Split level landing, loft hatch with easy access ladder dado rail, coving to the ceiling and doors to four bedrooms and bathroom.
- Bedroom One
17'11 x 11'7UPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
- Bedroom Two
14'8 x 10'2UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, full length fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
- Bedroom Three
13'1 x 7'UPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
- Second Landing
- Stairs to a fourth bedroom and bathroom.
- Bedroom Four
10'9 x 6'10PVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
- Three piece suite comprising of low seat WC, pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath with direct feed overhead shower, full tiled elevations, stainless steel towel rail, Karndean flooring and UPVC double glazed frosted window.
- Enclosed paved garden area, with privacy wall, out buildings, planted borders with mature shrubs and access from the garden to parking at the rear and access to the garage.
- Large garden area with mature trees, borders, hedges and steps up to the front entrance.
- Agents Notes
- The property is Freehold and Council Tax band D.
There are sixteen solar panels on the roof and they belong to the property.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 27666404
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.