Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 62 (grade d), while the potential is 75 (grade c)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Superb Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master
- Spacious Reception Room
- Fantastic Family Home
- Abundance Of Character
- Extensive Off Road Parking
- Enviable Views
- Viewing Essential
Outstanding Spacious Detached Property with a fantastic outlook. Mere Clough Grange is an exceptional family home located in rolling countryside and boasting an abundance of charm and character. This property does have equestrian facilities available upon separate negotiation. Please contact the Burnley Office for more information. Originally a stone built farm house, the current occupants rebuilt the property sixteen years ago, reclaiming all original materials such as stone work and wooden beams to create this enchanting family home. Every detail has been lovingly thought out, such as solid oak floors and doors, solid ashwood window sills and a unique layout to capture the impressive views. Internally this exceptional family home internally comprises, ground floor: a spectacular exposed stone hallway with doors to two hallways. To one side is a guest WC, utility room and garage with mezzanine storage level. To the opposing side you will find a second hallway with solid oak floor and doors into three double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master and a three piece family bathroom. To the first floor, an open plan dining hallway with vaulted beamed ceilings leads into the kitchen with gorgeous views over the local countryside. The hallway also leads to a spacious lounge with centrepiece fire, a fourth bedroom and additional family bathroom suite. The entire first floor also benefits from under floor heating. Externally the property boasts an attached double size garage with electric garage door, wood store and mezzanine storage level, wrap around low maintenance formal gardens with a lawned area, raised decking taking advantages of the views and vibrant bedding throughout. This superb property would make the ideal family home and internal viewing is essential to appreciate the space and quality on offer!
- Entrance Hallway
- Hardwood half glazed front entrance door, two hardwood double glazed windows, Velux window, exposed stone walls and flooring, beams to the ceiling, cast iron central heating radiator, two wall lights, feature cast iron multi fuel stove, hardwood rear entrance door and doors leading to two hallways.
- Side Hallway
- Beams to ceiling, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, alarm box and doors to WC, utility and garage.
- Low basin WC, immersion heater, beams to the ceiling, tiled flooring and hardwood double glazed frosted window.
- Utility Room
15'1 x 7'3Hardwood double glazed window, light wood wall and base units with granite effect laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks, inset stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, loft access, cast iron central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
24'9 x 12'6Up and over door, light and power and a mezzanine storage level.
- Main Hallway
- Hardwood double glazed window, beams to the ceiling, cast iron central heating radiator, telephone point, solid oak flooring, solid oak staircase to the first floor, airing cupboard, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom and hardwood rear entrance door.
- Bedroom One
17'6 x 16'10Two hardwood double glazed windows, beams to the ceiling, cast iron central heating radiator, two wall lights, door to the en suite and hardwood double glazed door to the garden.
- En Suite
- White three piece suite comprising: low basin WC, wall hung wash basin, shower cubicle with electric feed shower, part tiled elevations, beams to the ceiling, spotlights, extractor fan, tiled flooring, cast iron central heating radiator and hardwood double glazed frosted window.
- Bedroom Two
14'1 x 12'10Hardwood double glazed window, beams to the ceiling, cast iron central heating radiator, four wall lights, telephone point and hardwood double glazed door to the garden.
- Bedroom Three
13'2 x 12'2Two hardwood double glazed windows, beams to the ceiling, cast iron central heating radiator, two wall lights, television point and telephone point.
- White three piece suite comprising: low basin WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled jacuzzi bath with direct feed shower overhead, part tiled elevations, tiled flooring, spotlights, beams to the ceiling, cast iron central heating radiator and hardwood double glazed frosted window.
- Landing/Dining Room
13'10 x 13'3Three hardwood double glazed windows, vaulted beamed ceiling, cast iron central heating radiator, solid oak flooring with underfloor heating, smoke alarm and stone arched doorways with doors leading to kitchen, reception room, bathroom and bedroom four.
13'1 x 12'2Three hardwood double glazed windows, solid oak wall and base units with solid granite worktops and tiled splashbacks, inset Belfast sink with mixer tap, fitted Esse electric range cooker, under unit lighting, breakfast bar, built in fridge and dishwasher, vaulted beamed ceiling, marble tiled flooring with underfloor heating and cast iron central heating radiator.
- Reception Room
17'7 x 16'11Four hardwood double glazed windows, vaulted beamed ceiling, four wall lights, television point, cast iron central heating radiator, centre piece cast iron multi fuel stove in a stone chimney recess and underfloor heating.
- Bedroom Four/Study
14' x 11'3Two hardwood double glazed windows, beams to the ceiling, loft access, cast iron central heating radiator and television point.
- White three piece suite comprising: low basin WC, pedestal wash basin, freestanding slipper bathtub with claw and ball feet, part tiled elevations, tiled flooring, cast iron central heating radiator, beams to the ceiling, spotlights and hardwood double glazed windows, ceiling inset speakers for audio.
- Private block stone paved and flagstone paved driveway with electric gates with lawned area and a raised paved seating area with views.
- Paved area with mature bedding. The large sandstone flags at the front and the rear of the property are from Boyant Mill.
- Agents Notes
- The property is Freehold and Council Tax Band G.
Property is fully alarmed along with garage. The central heating radiators are from Giggleswick School.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 27927377
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.