Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 75 (grade c), while the potential is 86 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Unique Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Fantastic Open Living
- Breath Taking Dining Kitchen
- Quality Throughout
- Parking Spaces
- Spacious Lounge
- Ensuite to Master
- No Chain Delay
- Feature Oak/Glazed Doors
**FANTASTIC THREE BEDROOM LUXURY HOME WITH NO CHAIN DELAY** Keenans Estate Agents are delighted to present to the market, an immaculately presented mid-mews family home providing everything a modern family may need with its contemporary open plan breath-taking feel. The property briefly comprises; ROK front entrance door leading to entrance hall, a solid Oak door then leads into a spacious lounge, flooded with natural light featuring an open returning staircase to the first floor, flueless wall mounted gas fire, solid oak door to WC and contemporary solid oak French doors leading to dining kitchen. The dining kitchen boasts quality fixtures and fittings throughout and features a range oven with five ring gas hob and wok burner, UPVC door leads to rear courtyard. To the first floor; luxury family bathroom and three double bedrooms with en-suite to master. Externally the property offers a gated entrance with Indian flagstone paving to entrance door, garden area and two allocated parking spaces. To the rear an Indian flagstone paved courtyard. This really is a unique home that can not be found elsewhere and internal viewing is a must to appreciate the charm and splendour of this unbelievable home. Please call our sales team for further information or to arrange a viewing.
- Composite front entrance door leading into Entrance Porch.
- Entrance Porch
- Porcelain tiled flooring and two UPVC double glazed windows.
19' x 16'Contemporary wall mounted flueless limestone 'Esse' gas fire, stairs leading to first floor landing with spindled balustrade, access to under stairs storage, two UPVC double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and hardwood oak French doors leading into Dining Kitchen.
- Dining Kitchen
23'1 x 11'1Wonderful spacious dining kitchen having a range of cream wall and base units, wood effect laminate work surfaces and tiled splash backs, inset pot sink, drainer and mixer tap, under unit lighting, integral washing machine, integral tumble dryer, five ring 'Smeg' gas range cooker with extractor canopy over, central heating radiator, cupboard housing Vaillant ecotec plus boiler, porcelain tiled flooring, recess spot lights, two UPVC double glazed windows and a UPVC double glazed rear entrance door.
- Ground Floor WC
- Wash hand basin, low suite WC, heated towel radiator, extractor facility, recess spot lights and tiled flooring.
- Smoke alarm point and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
- Master Bedroom
14'1 x 11'1Two UPVC double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and access to en-suite.
- Shower cubicle with direct feed shower over, wash hand basin and low suite WC, heated towel radiator, tiled flooring, recess spot lights, fully tiled elevations and extractor facility.
- Bedroom Two
14'1 x 11'1Two UPVC double glazed windows and two central heating radiators.
- Bedroom Three
10'11 x 8'1UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
- Three piece suite briefly comprising; bath with tiled surround and direct feed shower over, wash hand basin and low suite WC, tiled flooring, fully tiled elevations, heated towel radiator, recess spot lights, inbuilt mirror with detailed tiled surround, extractor and a frosted UPVC double glazed window.
- Indian flag stone pathway, laid to lawn area and two allocated parking spaces.
- Fully enclosed rear courtyard with Indian flag stone paving.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 28709277
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.