- Four Bedroom Farmhouse
- Two Bedroom Cottage
- Approx 8 Acres
- Private Lane
- Enviable Views
- Equestrian Property
- Grade ll Listed
- NO CHAIN DELAY
- Entrance Hallway
9'6 x 5'8Hardwood front entrance door, tiled flooring, understairs storage and doors to the inner hall and kitchen.
18'1 x 9'4Two stone mullion windows, range of wall and base units with wood effect worktops and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel double bowl sink, drainer and mixer tap, fitted oil fired range cooker, plumbing for washing machine, beams to the ceiling, central heating radiator, tiled flooring and door to the snug.
12'10 x 10'Two stone mullion windows, central heating radiator, fitted storage and door to the inner hall.
- Inner Hall
- Stone mullion window, smoke alarm, central heating radiator, stairs to the first floor, hardwood rear entrance door and door to the lounge.
18'11 x 17'4Two stone mullion windows, beams to ceiling, two central heating radiators, television point, feature Inglenook fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove and cast iron listed bread oven.
- Stone Mullion window, beams to the ceiling, smoke alarm, central heating radiator and doors to four bedrooms and bathroom.
- Bedroom One
17'4 x 9'8Two stone mullion windows, beams to ceiling and two central heating radiators.
- Bedroom Two
15'10 x 9'6Two stone mullion windows, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three
11'11 x 10'Three stone mullion windows, beams to ceiling and central heating radiator.
- Bedroom Four
11'11 x 8'9Stone mullion window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobe, television point and telephone point.
- Four piece suite comprising: low basin WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric feed shower, tiled splashbacks, central heating radiator and stone mullion window.
- Dining Room
11'1 x 9'3Double glazed front entrance door, stone mullion window, alarm box, smoke alarm, spotlights, centre piece stone fireplace with a cast iron stove, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, built in storage, door to the WC and steps down to the kitchen.
- White Vileroy & Bosch two piece suite comprising: low basin WC, wall hung wash basin, part tiled elevations, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, spotlights, extractor fan and a heated towel radiator.
13'11 x 12'6UPVC double glazed window, double glazed door to the front, feature original wood stable divider, Simpsons of Colne kitchen with white matte base units with granite worktops and upstands, ceramic double bowl sink, drainer and mixer tap, integrated four ring electric hob with oven, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, spotlights, extractor fan, exposed woodwork, mezzanine landing, tiled flooring with underfloor heating and stone arch to the lounge.
21'2 x 17'3Three UPVC double glazed windows, three feature mullion windows, vaulted beamed ceiling with original trusses, television point, exposed stone wall, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, stairs to the first floor and two glazed doors to the front.
- Three double glazed windows, Velux window, mezzanine landing with original exposed trusses, feature exposed stone, solid oak flooring and three oak staircases to two bedrooms and bathroom.
- Bedroom One
11'8 x 10'11Velux window, original trusses, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom Two
10'1 x 9'11UPVC double glazed window with stone sill, exposed beams, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising: low basin WC, wall hung wash basin, walk in double shower cubicle with direct feed rainfall shower, full tiled elevations, tiled flooring with underfloor heating, original exposed trusses and Velux window.
- There is 10 acres of farmland which can easily be separated between each dwelling, if converted, and is made up of fields and woodland which lie to three sides of the buildings.
- Agents Notes
- Council Tax Band E.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 28796005
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.