- Four Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented
- Picturesque Location
- Three Acre Paddock
- Detached Garage
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- En-Suite To Master With Dressing Area
- Must Be Viewed
- Entrance Porch
- Heavy wood panelled entrance door, wood framed triple glazed windows, slate tiled flooring.
- Inner Hallway
- Slate flagged flooring.
- Sitting Room
21'11 x 16'6Wood framed triple glazed windows, central heating radiator, ornate carved stone fireplace with a Clearview multi-fuel stove and a raised hearth, feature beamed ceiling and a timber framed triple glazed door to the patio.
- Dining Room
15' x 11'1Wood framed triple glazed window to the front, wood framed single glazed to the rear, central heating radiator, slate flagged flooring and beams to the ceiling.
15'1 x 15'1Wood framed triple glazed windows, a range of Pine freestanding and fitted furniture with granite work surfaces, an enamel Belfast sink with chrome mixer tap, an oil fired AGA in tiled recess, wood framed cupboard housing fridge freezer ( fridge freezer not included), beams to the ceiling and York stone flagged flooring.
- Snug Room
14'5 x 7'10Wood framed triple glazed windows, central heating radiator, beams to the ceiling and stone flagged flooring.
8'10 x 8'4Wood framed triple glazed window to the rear, wood framed single glazed window to the dining room, central heating radiator, spotlights, stone flagged flooring, fitted cupboards and shelving.
- Cloak Room
- Wood framed triple glazed window, central heating radiator, low base WC, wash basin, part-ceramic tiled elevations and an extractor fan.
- First Floor
- Return Staircase: wood framed triple glazed window to the rear and under-stairs storage and cloaks area.
- Velux skylight, wood framed triple glazed windows to the rear and two central heating radiators.
- Bedroom One
20'5 x 15'Wood framed triple glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
- Dressing Area
- Archway leading to the dressing area, wood framed triple glazed window and loft access.
- Wood framed triple glazed window, chrome heated towel rail, three piece suite comprises: a walk in shower enclosure, low level WC, vanity wash basin and Travertine tiling.
- Bedroom Two
13'10 x 12'3Wood framed triple glazed window, central heating radiator with cover and part panelled walls.
- Bedroom Three
12'1 x 10'11Wood framed triple glazed window, central heating radiator with cover, fitted cupboards, shelving and part panelled walls.
- Bedroom Four
11'11 x 8'9Wood framed triple glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
- Wood framed triple glazed window, central heating radiator, four piece suite comprises: a wood panelled bath with a Mira shower, pedestal wash basin with tiled splash-backs, low level WC, bidet and part panelled elevations.
- The property benefits from approximately three acres of pasture/paddock with designated access.
- Stone terraced garden, paved area and Yorkstone flagged parking for numerous vehicles plus off-road parking.
15'9 x 15'Electric up and over door, mezzanine with Velux roof lights, Worcester oil fired boiler, central heating radiator, light and power.
- Extensive lawned and landscaped areas with paved patios, a raised flagged barbeque and stone flagged paved areas, The property has commanding views across Holden Valley and beyond to Pendle Hill.
- Agents Notes
- Mains electricity, mains water, oil fired central heating, sewerage to septic tank within the curliage of the property.
Council Tax Band G.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 28948851
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.