Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 57 (grade d), while the potential is 77 (grade c)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Outstanding Barn Conversion
- Original Features
- One Reception Room
- Conservatory and Study
- Kitchen and Utility
- Four Bedrooms
- En Suite To Master
- Bathroom and Shower Room
- Front and Rear Gardens
** VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AND VALUATIONS AVAILABLE PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE! ** WHAT AN OUTSTANDING AND PRESTIGIOUS FAMILY HOME!! This property had been individually developed and designed to create the perfect and extensive barn conversion - ideal for the hustle and bustle of every day life situated in the picturesque village of Bolton by Bowland! The current owners have carefully hand crafted this unique home, leaving no detail spared, with the inclusion of outstanding features such as a spectacular dining kitchen boasting exposed beam work and feature stone walls, as well as an apex ceiling to the first floor. This property offers an abundance of space with a rustic and rural twist, perfect countryside living for the modern family. Internally this incredible home briefly comprises of, ground floor: an impressive entrance hallway with a return staircase to the first floor and doors leading to the study, utility room, cosy lounge with Inglenook fireplace and the impressive dining kitchen with granite work surfaces, open to the spacious conservatory with pleasant countryside views. The ground floor also offers the fourth bedroom with a ground floor shower room. To the first floor is a gallery landing leading to two double bedrooms, with an en suite to the master, a further single bedroom and a beautiful four piece bathroom suite. Externally to the front of the property is a quaint gravelled garden with a multi car driveway. To the rear is a pristine and extensive laid to lawn garden with a flag stone paved patio, vegetable patches, a wooden summer house and vibrant flower beds. The property benefits from a tranquil situ and a pleasant outlook, all being offered within a picturesque village, yet remaining within close proximity of Clitheroe town centre. Internal viewing is vital to appreciate the sheer amount of space and quality this prestigious family home has to offer!
- Entrance Hall
20'4 x 9'1Hardwood front entrance door with double glazing to either side and above, smoke alarm, spotlights to the ceiling, one wall light facility, central heating radiator, stone flagged flooring, return stair case to the first floor and doors to the lounge, study, kitchen, utility room, ground floor shower room and bedroom four.
22'2 x 15'11Three hardwood double glazed windows, beams to the ceiling, spotlights to the ceiling, central heating radiator, three wall light facilities, three central heating radiators, telephone point, centrepiece Inglenook fireplace with a cast iron multi fuel stove with a stone surround and a solid wood base, French doors to the conservatory and door to bedroom four.
18'8 x 10'11UPVC double glazed surrounding windows and roof, one wall light facility, wall mounted electric heater, feature exposed stone wall, stone tiled flooring, French rear entrance doors, a UPVC double glazed rear entrance door and open through to the kitchen.
16'6 x 10'1Two Velux windows, hardwood double glazed porthole window, a range of wood wall and base units with black granite worktops and coordinating centre island with an inset Belfast sink with mixer tap, fitted five ring Leisure Range cooker with three ovens and an extractor hood, wall mounted Neff microwave/oven, built in dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, plinth heater, breakfast bar, spotlights to the ceiling, television point and stone tiled flooring.
- Spotlights and beams to the ceiling, cream matte base units with black granite worktops, inset ceramic sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, built in storage and stone tiled flooring.
9'9 x 9'4Hardwood double glazed window, beams to the ceiling, spotlights, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Four
12'1 x 10'1Hardwood double glazed window with stone window sills, spotlights to the ceiling, central heating radiator, television point and door to the shower room.
- Shower Room
- White three piece suite comprising: a low suite WC unit, pedestal wash basin, shower cubicle with an electric feed shower, tiled splashbacks, spotlights to the ceiling, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, fitted storage and tiled flooring with under floor heating.
- Gallery landing with spotlights to the ceiling, loft access point, smoke alarm, beams to the ceiling, central heating radiator with a feature cover, door to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
- Bedroom One
15'4 x 12'Velux window, hardwood double glazed window, beams to the ceiling, central heating radiator, television point, solid wood flooring, built in wardrobe and door to the en suite.
- En Suite
- White three piece suite comprising: a low suite WC unit, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, quadrant shower cubicle with an electric feed shower, tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring with under floor heating, spotlights to the ceiling, extractor fan and beams to the ceiling.
- Bedroom Two
18'7 x 9'9Three Velux windows, spotlights and beams to the ceiling, central heating radiator, built in wardrobes and a television point.
- Bedroom Three
9'9 x 6'11Hardwood double glazed window, beams to the ceiling, central heating radiator and a fitted wardrobe.
- White four piece suite comprising: a low suite WC unit, pedestal wash basin, corner bath with jets, quadrant shower cubicle with a direct feed shower, white partially tiled elevations with a feature border, spotlights and beams to the ceiling, central heating radiator with a towel rail, black and white tiled flooring with under floor heating and a Velux window.
- Gravelled garden with a multi car driveway.
- Laid to lawn garden with a flag stone paved patio, vegetable patches, a wooden summer house and vibrant flower beds.
- Agents Note
- Council Tax Band G
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 29097303
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.