- Fantastic Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Farmhouse Kitchen
- Spacious Reception Rooms
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Mature Planted Gardens
- Abundance Of Character
- Off Road Parking
- Beautifully Presented
- Entrance Porch
- Original oak front entrance door, double glazed window to the front and side, solid oak skirting's and feature door to reception room one.
- Reception Room One
17' x 13.9Double glazed windows to the front and rear with stone flagged sills, double panelled central heating radiator, exposed oak beamed ceiling, feature stone fire surround with stone hearth, television point, solid oak skirting's and casing and solid oak door to reception room two.
- Reception Room Two
17' x 15'Two central heating radiators, beams to the ceiling, two double glazed windows to the front and two double glazed windows to the rear with feature stone flagged window sills, wall lights, solid oak skirtings, solid oak staircase to the first floor, understairs storage and door to the kitchen.
12'6 x 12'6Range of handmade solid oak wall and base units with cherry wood work surfaces, Belfast double bowl sink with chrome effect mixer tap, fitted oil fired Alpha range cooker inset within the alcove with hand painted tiled elevations, feature rustic style tiled flooring, exposed rustic brick feature wall, beams to the ceiling, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for appliances, double glazed windows with stone flagged window sills, telephone points, spotlights and solid oak door to the utility room.
- Utility Room
9'6 x 4'3Range of handmade solid oak wall and base units with solid cherry work surfaces, Belfast sink with antique brass mixer tap, double glazed window to the rear, double panelled central heating radiator, beams to the ceiling with inset spotlights, plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, extractor fan and solid oak door to cloak room.
- Cloak Room
- Solid oak panelled elevations, Victorian style two piece suite comprising: vanity top wash basin, low basin WC with original brass fittings, two oak cupboards, extractor fan, beams to the ceiling and inset spotlights.
- Upstairs Lounge / Landing
15' x 9'9Stone hearth housing a traditional log burning stove, gallery window to the rear with views and stone flagged window sill, double panelled central heating radiator, wall light points, beams to the ceiling, exposed stone elevation, solid oak balustrades, solid oak doors to the bathroom and master bedroom, solid oak skirtings, television point. (plans have been drawn up to convert this area into a fourth bedroom)
- Bedroom One
17'6 x 13'9Double glazed windows to the front and rear with stone flagged window sills, two double panelled central heating radiators, wall light points, television point, beams to the ceiling and door to en suite.
- En Suite
7' x 7'Double glazed window, tile panelled bath, low basin WC and wall mounted wash basin.
- Inner Landing
- Loft access and solid oak doors to bedroom two and three.
- Bedroom Two
13' x 10'9Double glazed windows with feature stone flagged window sills, double panelled central heating radiator, wall light points and beams to the ceiling.
- Bedroom Three
13' x 6'3Double glazed windows, double panelled central heating radiator, wall light points and beams to the ceiling.
- Three piece Victorian style suite comprising: pedestal wash basin with brass antique taps, low level WC with wooden cistern, original free standing roll top bath with Victorian brass mixer tap and shower attachment, double panelled central heating radiator, brass heated towel rail, beams to the ceiling, hand painted elevations, double glazed window to the rear and solid oak flooring.
- To the front of the property is a cobbled driveway with gates. There is an attractive landscaped garden with well stocked shrubs and fruit trees, inter-twined with a pebbled garden area with inset stone flagged stepping stones leading to the porch. The front garden is high grade artificial turf and is enclosed by a mature tree and gates providing access to the driveway. To the side of the property a storage garden can be found enclosed by a wall. To the rear of the property is an access pathway. Extensive security lighting to the front. Alarm and wooden shed.
- Agents Notes
- Council Tax Band D.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Contact the agent
- Keenans Estate Agents Ltd Chorley
- 1 Fazakerley Street, Chorley PR7 1BG
Property Reference: 29402217
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.