- Fantastic Family Home
- Double Garage
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Off-Road Parking
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Spacious Modern Kitchen
- Four Piece Bathroom
- New Carpets Fitted in 2020
- Composite door leading into the hallway.
- Two central heating radiators, alarm system, smoke alarm, spotlights, stairs leading to the first floor, coving to the ceiling and doors leading to the storage cupboard, the WC, study, the kitchen, the dining room and to the lounge.
21'5 x 12'UPVC double glazed window, two central heating radiators, NEW real living flame gas fire with marble surround, coving to the ceiling and UPVC double glazed doors leading to the rear.
- Dining Room
10'10 x 10'6UPVC double glazed doors leading to the rear of the property and coving to the ceiling.
16'8 x 10'11Great sized family kitchen with dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows, central heating radiator, a range of white wall and base units with wood effect work surfaces, tiled splash-backs, a Range cooker with a seven prong gas hob, extractor hood, ceramic one and half bowl sink, drainer and high spout mixer tap, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for an American fridge freezer, spotlights, tiled flooring and a door leading to the utility room.
- Utility Room
7'8 x 5'9A range of white base units with wood effect work surfaces, tiled splash-backs, ceramic sink, drainer and high spout mixer tap, recently installed and regularly serviced on the British Gas Homecare package modern Worcester combination boiler, smart meter which allow you to track energy use, tiled flooring, plumbing for a washing machine and a composite door leading to the rear of the property.
9'2 x 6'11UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
- UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, WC, wash basin and part-tiled elevations.
- UPVC double glazed stained glass window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, spotlights, loft access and doors leading to the family bathroom and to four bedrooms
- Master Bedroom
15'3 x 11'1UPVC double glazed window with views out over the countryside, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling fitted wardrobes and a door leading to the en-suite.
10'3 x 5'9A very good sized bathroom with UPVC double glazed frosted window, central heating radiator. The three piece suite comprises: shower cubicle, WC, his and hers wash basins, fully tiled elevations, spotlights and tile effect flooring.
- Bedroom Two
11'11 x 10'11A double bedroom with views towards the conservation area from the UPVC double glazed window and also warmed by a central heating radiator.
- Bedroom Three
10'2 x 8'10Another double bedroom with a UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
- Bedroom Four
8'9 x 6'11UPVC double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
10'8 x 9'3UPVC double glazed frosted window, four piece suite comprises: a corner bath, cubicle shower, pedestal wash basin, WC and fully tiled elevations.
- Indian paved driveway providing off-road parking for numerous vehicles and leading to the double detached garage, and a laid to lawn garden.
- Paved patio with stone chipped beddings and a side garden laid to grass.
- Agents Notes
- Council Tax Band F
Boiler is regularly serviced on the British Gas Homecare Package
Smart Meters- to track energy use
Newly Carpeted throughout in 2020
Windows and Doors were recently fitted and have a 10 year guarantee
Kitchen and appliances- recently fitted.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Contact the agent
- Keenans Estate Agents Ltd Chorley
- 1 Fazakerley Street, Chorley PR7 1BG
Property Reference: 29436431
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.