- Pretty Cottage
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathroom Facilities
- Sought After Location
- Wonderfully Laid Out
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen
- Traditional Features
- Full Of Charm
- Viewing Essential
- Wood door to reception room one,
- Reception Room One
15'5 x 12'10Wood frame double glazed window, two central heating radiator, exposed beams, exposed stonewalls, cast iron Tiger log burning stove with stone hearth and wooden mantel, television point and door to reception room two.
- Reception Room Two
15'5 x 10'10Wood frame double glazed window, central heating radiator, exposed beams and stone fire place, electric log burning effect stove, stairs to the first floor, stairs to the lower ground floor, door to understairs storage and door to the steps to the back hallway.
- Back Hallway
8'2 x 3'6Central heating radiator, spotlights, tiled flooring and door to the shower room and wood frame double glazed door to the rear.
- Shower Room
7'7 x 4'8Wood frame frosted window, centrally heated towel rail, three piece suite comprising of dual flush WC, vanity top wash basin with mixer tap and corner electric feed shower, partial tiled elevations, extractor fan, spotlights and tiled flooring and enclosed Worcester boiler.
15'5 x 10'9Central heating radiator, wood frame double glazed window, mix of panel wall and base units, laminate work tops, Stoves free standing oven with four ring hob, extractor hood, stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, stone flag flooring, exposed beams, wood frame double glazed door to the rear and door to reception room three.
- Reception Room/Bedroom Three
15'5 x 12'9Two wood frame double glazed windows, central heating radiator, exposed beams, stone flag flooring, electric log burning stove, wood frame door to the front elevation.
- Wood frame single glazed window, central heating radiator, wood flooring and doors to two bedrooms, bathroom and door to second floor stairs.
- UPVC double glazed frosted window, central heating radiator, three piece suite comprising of low basin WC, pedestal wash basin with traditional taps, wood panel bath with traditional taps and overhead direct feed shower, partial tiled elevations, wood clad ceiling and wood flooring.
- Bedroom One
15'5 x 13'Two wood frame double glazed windows, two central heating radiators and stone fireplace.
- Bedroom Two
14'4 x 13'11Two Velux windows, central heating radiator, exposed beams and television point.
- Street front with steps up to the front entrance door.
- Enclosed stone paved yard with stone outbuilding providing storage and gate to off road parking for one vehicle.
- Agents Notes
- The Council Tax Band is B.
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Contact the agent
- Keenans Estate Agents Ltd Chorley
- 1 Fazakerley Street, Chorley PR7 1BG
- 01257 447602
Property Reference: 29583167
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.