- Detached Property
- Five Bedrooms
- Attached 3 Bedroom Cottage
- Set Within 7 Acres Of Land
- Semi-Rural Location
- Amazing Views
- Set Over Three Floors
- Two Storey Workshop
- Fantastic Outdoor Space
- Must Be Viewed
- Ground Floor Entrance
- Hardwood door to the hallway.
14'5 x 6'3Central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, dado rail, stairs to the first floor and a door to the kitchen.
20'1 x 14'7UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, a range of panelled Inframe wall and base units, granite worktops, a Falcon range cooker with a five ring electric hob, extractor hood, stainless steel double inset sink, integrated draining ridges, high arch mixer tap, space for an American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, spotlights, exposed beams, tiled flooring, access to an under-stairs pantry, doors leading to the inner hall, reception room two, UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation and open to a dining room,
- Dining Room
14'5 x 13'4UPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator, cornice coving to the ceiling, cast iron log burning stove with brick surround, wooden mantel, wood flooring and UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation. Ample room for 12 plus settings.
- Under-Stairs Pantry
- Spotlights, tiled flooring and fitted shelving.
- Inner Hall
- Tiled flooring and doors to the pantry, utility and to reception room one.
- Reception Room One
15'6 x 14'6Two UPVC double glazed windows, central heating radiator, cornice coving to the ceiling, feature fireplace with cast iron open fire, tiled hearth and a television point.
12' x 4'6UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, boiler, tiled flooring, fitted shelving and storage.
15'7 x 8'4UPVC double glazed window, partial wood panelled elevations, tiled flooring, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, ceramic sink with mixer tap, laminate work surfaces and UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation.
- Split level landing, UPVC double glazed window, two central heating radiators, coving to the ceiling, dado rail and doors leading to the stairs to the second floor, bathroom and to three bedrooms.
- Bedroom One
15'3 x 14'2UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, cornice coving to the ceiling, fitted wardrobes and a door to the en-suite.
6'6 x 6'2UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, central heated towel rail, three piece suite comprises: low basin WC, vanity top wash basin with mixer tap, a double direct feed corner shower enclosure, PVC panelled ceiling with spotlights, partial-tiled elevations, partial wood clad elevations.
- Bedroom Two
16'5 x 14'1UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
- Bedroom Three
14'2 x 13'1UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
15'11 x 9'10UPVC double glazed window, four piece suite comprises: traditional high basin WC, his and hers vanity top wash basins with mixer taps, direct feed shower enclosure, inset Oval bath with mixer tap and rinse head, wood panelled elevations, spotlights, coving to the ceiling, fitted linen closet and a door to the sauna room.
- Bedroom four
23'5 x 12'11Velux window and a door to under-eaves storage.
- Attic Lounge area
22'7 x 14'5Access from the other staircase, exposed beams, door to under-eaves storage and a door to bedroom five.
- Access to the cottage is via the kitchen and external from two doors. The cottage offers itself as separate living accommodation or alternative as it is currently used as part of the main house being an office/gym and extra bedrooms.
- Reception Room one / office
17' X 12'5UPVC double glazed window, cast iron open fire with a granite hearth and a wooden mantel, fitted storage, doors to under-stairs storage and to the back hall and the side hall.
- Cottage Hallway
- UPVC double glazed frosted door to the front elevation and doors leading to a cloak room and to a shower room.
- Cottage Shower Room
6'8 x 6'1Two UPVC double glazed frosted windows, central heated towel rail, three piece suite comprises: dual flush WC, vanity top wash basin with mixer tap, direct feed rainfall shower enclosure with rinse head, PVC panelled elevations in the shower, PVC panelled ceiling and tiled flooring.
- Cottage Back Hall
- Stairs to the first floor and door to reception room three.
- Reception Room two / Gym
12'7 x 11'10UPVC double glazed window, cast iron open fire with tiled cheeks and a wooden mantel and a UPVC double glazed door to the side elevation.
- Stairs to the second floor and also to the ground floor, and a doors leading to two bedrooms.
- Bedroom one / Sauna Room
11'5 x 11'2UPVC double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and doors leading to the back landing.
- Bedroom two
12'8 x 12'4UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator, cast iron fireplace surround and door to above-stairs storage.
- Bedroom three
14'4 x 14'3UPVC double glazed window and door to under-eaves storage.
- The property comes with 7 acres of land consisting of gated off-road parking for numerous vehicles, a laid to lawn front garden with views towards Pendle Hill, kennels with heating, a greenhouse, vegetable garden, workshop, a covered seating area with a pizza oven, a summerhouse with log burning stove, a pond and a two storey outbuilding which is used as a workshop.
63'5 x 17'1Has two floors both measuring 63'5 x 17'1
- Agents Notes
- Council Tax Band G
All descriptions advertised digitally or printed in regards to this property are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 29954633
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.