Arrange a Viewing
The current EPC rating of this property is 49 (grade e), while the potential is 82 (grade b)
Energy Efficiency Rating
Very energy efficient - lower running costs
- 92–100 A
- 81–91 B
- 69–80 C
- 55–68 D
- 39–54 E
- 21–38 F
- 1–20 G
England, Scotland & Wales
- Terraced Property
- Well Presented
- One Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front, Rear and Side Gardens
- Detached Garage
- Off Road Parking
*NO CHAIN DELAY* This lovely, deceptively spacious end-terrace property is situated close to all local amenities, major motorway links and the local park and would be the perfect family home. The property has been maintained throughout to a good standard and boasts front and rear gardens. Internally this property briefly comprises; An entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen and stairs leading to the three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally to the rear this property has a walkway with laid to lawn garden, wooden shed and enclosing fencing. The front is complimented by a wrap around lawn, private parking space and a garage. This property is a must see! Contact our Accrington office for further information or to book a viewing.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front entrance door, UPVC double glazed leaded window, central heating radiator with a decorative cover, cupboard housing the fuse box, stairs to the first floor and doors to reception room one and the kitchen.
- Reception Room One
13'5 x 12'5UPVC double glazed leaded window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose, electric fire with a stone surround and wood mantle and wood laminate flooring.
14'11 x 8'11Two UPVC double glaze leaded windows, a range of wood panelled wall and base units with laminate effect worktops and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, double oven with an eight ring gas hob extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating radiator, wood cladded ceiling with spotlights, under stair storage, vinyl flooring and a door to the rear.
- UPVC double glazed leaded window, smoke alarm, loft access point and doors to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
- Bedroom One
12'5 x 11'6UPVC double glazed leaded window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose and a storage cupboard housing the boiler.
- Bedroom Two
9'5 x 8'11UPVC double glazed leaded window and a central heating radiator.
- Bedroom Three
9'6 x 7'11UPVC double glazed leaded window and a central heating radiator.
- Three piece suite comprising: low base WC, panelled bath with an over head shower, wall mounted wash basin with vanity storage, part tiled elevations and a UPVC double glazed frosted leaded window.
- Laid to lawn garden with mature trees and a seating area, detached garage and a parking space.
- Enclosed laid to lawn garden with gated access to the front of the property and a wooden shed.
- Agents Note
- Council Tax Band A
All descriptions in this brochure are the opinions of Keenans Estate Agents and their employees with any additional information advised by the seller. Properties must be viewed in order to come to your own conclusions and decisions. Although every effort is made to ensure measurements are correct, please check all dimensions and shapes before making any purchases or decisions reliant upon them. Please note that any services, appliances or heating systems have not been tested by Keenans Estate Agents and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Property Reference: 26379404
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.