Rarely is a property of this calibre offered to the market with such space and incredible views. Hidden away down a small side street, this gorgeous executive family home is offered to the market with NO CHAIN DELAY and is a rare opportunity to own on of Higher Walton''s most stunning residences. No expense has been spared by the original builder when creating this substantial property, it offers space in abundance both inside and out, with ample space for a large family if required. This beautiful residence offers an array of sought after features, including two stunning solid oak stair cases, a charming bespoke kitchen diner, no fewer than six double bedrooms and bathroom suites offering high specification fittings, as well as breath-taking views overlooking the countryside to the rear elevation.
The property comprises briefly to the ground floor of; a large and welcoming entrance hallway with open stair case to the first floor, reception area to the rear and doors providing access to three reception rooms, kitchen, ground floor WC and cloakroom. To the first floor you will find three double bedrooms, with dressing room and en-suite to the master, as well as a a fourth bedroom leading from the third bed, that could be utilised as a playroom, music room or cinema room for your enjoyment. Also to the first floor is a beautiful four piece family bathroom suite and access to a balcony overlooking the front elevation. To the second floor are a further two double bedrooms, fitted with two storage cupboards that could be utilised as additional en-suite facilities if required. Externally, the property boasts ample off road parking for multiple vehicles to the front elevation. To the rear, you will find a elevated Indian stone patio area, the perfect viewing platform for the lovely views, as well as a large laid to law garden area, ideal for family gatherings.
Please call Keenans today to arrange an internal viewing
- Reception Hall
- Composite entrance door leading to hallway, with doors leading to ground floor WC, cloakroom. two reception rooms, kitchen and dining room, open solid oak stair case leading to first floor and UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear elevation. Hardwood flooring, central light points and feature wall lighting.
- Central light point, extractor fan, UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, pedestal wash basin and low level twin flush WC, central heating radiator. .
- UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, central light point and central heating radiator.
- Kitchen / Diner
32'4 x 13'3A range of bespoke hardwood floor and wall based units with complementary granite worktops and under unit lighting, central hardwood island with granite worktops, range cooker with five ring gas hob and extractor hood, integrated appliances, ceramic sink with mixer tap. Open access to dining area, UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation and patio doors to the rear.
- Integral Garage
9'10 x 19'5Single garage with electric shutter door, tiled flooring, power, lighting and oak fire door leading to utility room.
29'6 '32'9 x 32'9Central light point, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window and composite stable door to rear elevation, plumbing for washing machine.
- Main Lounge
16'2 x 16'9UPVC double glazed bay windows and patio doors leading to rear elevation, hardwood flooring, feature fireplace with gas fire, wall mounted feature lighting and double oak doors leading to second family room.
- Family Room
52'5 '9'10 x 49'2 '26'2UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire, hardwood flooring, wall mounted feature lighting,
- Wall mounted feature lighting, oak doors providing access to three bedrooms and family bathroom suite, UPVC double glazed doors leading to balcony overlooking front elevation.
- Bedroom One
52'5 '26'2 x 52'5 '6'6UPVC double glazed patio doors leading to balcony overlooking rear elevation countrywide views, central light point and spotlights to ceiling, wall mounted feature lighting, sold oak flooring and door leading to dressing room.
- Dressing Room
12'2 x 9'8UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. central light point and oak door leading to en-suite.
- A six-piece suite comprising of feature roll top bath, glass shower enclosure, low level twin flush WC, bidet and his and hers pedestal wash basin. Part tiled elevations and UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
- Bedroom Two
15'4 x 15'1UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation and central light point.
- Bedroom Three
13'1 x 12'0UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation and central light point, oak door leading to family bathroom.
- Family Bathroom
- A five piece suite comprising of free standing bath, glass shower enclosure, low level WC and bidet, tiled elevations and oak doors leading back onto the landing and further door leading to potential fourth bedroom / play room.
- Bedroom Four / Playroom
52'5 '6'6 x 29'6 '29'6Velux window, central light point and eaves storage.
- Velux window, central light point and oak doors leading to two bedrooms.
- Bedroom Five
21'1 x 16'2Velux window, central light point and access to fitted storage cupboard with plumbing ready for en-suite facility.
- Bedroom Six
21'1 x 13'3Velux window, central light point and access to fitted storage cupboard with plumbing ready for en-suite facility.
- Driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles and access to rear elevation via both sides of the property.
- An elevated Indian stone patio area with countryside views and access down the steps to a spacious open laid to lawn garden area leading down to a brook.
- Agents Notes
- Council Tax Band G.
Property is freehold.
Contact the agent
- Keenans Estate Agents Ltd Chorley
- 1 Fazakerley Street, Chorley PR7 1BG
Property Reference: 30295473
The advertised rental figure does not include fees.