Keenans Head Office are looking to recruit our next new superstar negotiator who will be based within our Accrington office.
We are looking for driven and passionate people with drive and ambition. If you are result driven and enjoy a fast paced environment, then come and join our team. You will be joining one of the North West fastest growing, leading estate agencies. There are ample opportunities to develop your career within a supportive business who really does have a passion for property.
Our success is down to our dedicated employees and we are well equipped to provide you with the tools you need to be successful in the industry.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and landlords within your geographical area
- Sourcing new vendors
- Booking and organising of viewings
- Working to achieve and exceed targets and using a variety of sales techniques in order to achieve success and close sales
- Negotiating, persuading and influencing in order to achieve the best outcome
- Driven, hardworking and competitive
- Money Motivated and goal orientated
- Able to display verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and utiliser the marker-leading training we offer internally
- Driven by success and progression
- Able to demonstrate a track record of showing resilience
- Interpersonal with the ability to show understanding, empathy and rapport building skills
- Able to adapt to a fast paced sales environment
- Previous sales experience preferred but not essential
- Driving Licence (required)
- Competitive Basic Salary of £20,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Commission and Bonus schemes
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 Holidays Inc Bank Holidays
- Work Pension
- Staff Discount on Property and Financial Services
- Company cars dependant on level of performance
To be considered for this role please send your CV by clicking apply.
14 June 2022
14 April 2022
11 February 2022
Keenans are looking to recruit a Viewing Representative