Marketing Your Home...
You'll soon discover that the difference with Keenans is our proactive and enthusiastic attitude to marketing your home. We'll put 100% of our knowledge and experience into maximising your property's best assets to sell it quickly and profitably.
No two homes are the same — that's why we develop a bespoke marketing package for every property in our portfolio. We give your home the highest level of quality exposure, both online and offline — our carefully planned campaigns encompass the following marketing channels...
All Inclusive Marketing for your property
- Professional Photography
Our team of friendly professional photographers can dress your current home and find the perfect angle to encapsulate the mood that sparks the viewers attention.
- Accompanied Viewings
At Keenans we believe an Estate Agent that is well-informed about your property with a winning personality can ensure you sell your home quicker and for the best possible price.
- Personal Account Manager
Ask your personal account manager to talk you through all of the great features of your bespoke marketing package. It's all part of the five star service from Keenans to maximise your investment.
- Sales Progression Team
A member of staff who is continually reviewing the progression of the sale by having regular contact with all parties throughout the chain ensures that you are kept up to date.
Our forward thinking, proactive team are dedicated to finding you the right buyer, your assigned personal account manager and our experienced team proactively pick up the phone and encourage more viewings, helping you get the best value for your property.
Each team member at Keenans has a strong understanding of the sales process as a whole, from the initial setting up of an agreement, through the various stages of a sale all the way through to completion. A key part of the job is dealing with people, so strong communication skills are a real asset as well as being able to deal with difficult situations if they arise.
- Buyers build up a good relationship with us and so will naturally feel more comfortable
- We often pick up on features and benefits of your property that you hadn’t even considered
- We are good at building a rapport with potential buyers and trained in overcoming objections easily
- Under Offer Once you have accepted an offer from a purchaser you are then ‘Under Offer’. At this point your dedicated Sales Progressor will contact you to introduce themselves and talk you through the process from here. You will need to instruct a Solicitor so that we may send out the Memorandum of Sale.
- Memorandum Of Sale This document outlines the sale price, property address, any special conditions and the contact details for the seller, purchaser and both Solicitors. This is sent out to all parties.
- Valuation / Survey Before a mortgage lender will release any funds on a property they instruct a RICS Chartered Surveyor to carry out a mortgage valuation to ensure that they would be able to recover the cost of the property should your purchaser default on their mortgage.
- Conveyancing Your solicitor will send your Title Deeds along with all other paperwork relating to the sale to your buyer’s Solicitor who will obtain the appropriate searches and raise any enquiries that they have relating to the content. Once all searches have been received and all enquiries satisfied they will prepare contracts for each party
- Exchange Once all contracts in the chain have been signed and deposits received the Solicitors will ‘Exchange Contracts’, this is legal commitment from all parties and now sets in stone the agreed completion date.
- Sale Complete The sale will officially ‘Complete’ on the date agreed in the contracts, when all funds have landed with the seller’s Solicitor.
Free Market Appraisal Market Appraisal
Dream Home Submission Tell us... We search for you!
Property Search Click here for search results